We are an ambitious startup, building the tools to empower e-commerce retailers and brands to build stronger customer engagement and loyalty through native mobile apps. We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team, and an inclusive culture.
StoreLab started with two beliefs:
- Mobile apps are the future of e-commerce
- Small & medium businesses should have the same opportunities within that future as the bigger companies
So, we created a more accessible entry point to make (and help people make) mobile apps for Shopify stores.
Internally, we’re an ever-growing lovely bunch of mobile enthusiasts looking to add more like-minded, friendly faces to our team.
About the Role
We're thrilled to announce that our rapidly growing team is seeking a new addition to our Account Management team. As an Account Manager, you'll be the primary contact for our clients on our Professional package, delivering bespoke and proactive service. You'll be responsible for setting up, launching, and managing e-commerce apps to drive sales, engagement, and growth. As a creative thinker, you'll also have the opportunity to create stunning content, write and schedule push notifications, and provide insightful performance reports. We encourage collaboration and provide a supportive, inclusive culture for all team members. This role is perfect for someone who loves variety and wants to work closely with all teams and colleagues to achieve success. We welcome all applicants who share our passion for empowering e-commerce retailers and brands.
You are an enthusiastic, well-organised, and imaginative individual eager to advance and cultivate your career. You revel in tackling diverse roles and responsibilities, spanning from marketing to content creation to customer success. You thrive on delivering exceptional customer service and driving client success, taking pride in their accomplishments. Their success is your success!
- You are skilled at building relationships and possess excellent communication skills.
- You take a proactive approach, ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables.
- You possess strong multitasking abilities, adeptly managing multiple clients and ensuring each receives a personalised experience.
- Extra credit if you possess an affinity for shopping apps and a keen interest in technology and innovation.
Skills and experience
- Professional experience within a client-facing role (e.g., Customer Success, Account Management, Project Management, Customer Support, or CMS content role)
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining client relationships
- Skilled communicator with both internal stakeholders and clients, comfortable proactively engaging via email, phone, video calls, and in-person meetings
- Outstanding organisational skills and proficiency in juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in copywriting
- Data-driven with the ability to generate insightful client reports on accomplishments
- Keen attention to detail to ensure seamless functionality and aesthetic excellence
- Capability to offer feedback on best practices for features and visual assets
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude, thriving in a fast-paced environment and capable of independent work
- Genuine interest in the industry, coupled with a hunger for learning and growth
Bonus if you have
- Professional experience within a creative, marketing or social media agency
- An understanding of mobile commerce and app commerce
- Have experience creating and managing a push notification schedule (or similar, i.e. content for email or social platforms)
- Have experience using website builders like shopify (or similar)
- Have professional experience using the Apple App Store and/or Google play store
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: September 2023
Salary: £25-35K (depending on experience)
Location: Flexible/ Hybrid. We have Team days in our London office twice a month where we come to collaborate, socialise, onboard and enjoy the great environment and buzzing atmosphere. The account management team usually comes into the office at least twice a week.
Right to work: Whilst we hope to be able to sponsor the right people and roles in the future, currently, we are not set up to do so. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK for at least the next 12 months.
Culture & DEI Statement: We’re a fun and collaborative bunch that rallies around our dedication to empowering small businesses. From our amazing workspace to our inspiring leadership team, and fun culture, our goal is to give our team the freedom to learn and grow.
At StoreLab, we are committed to building a culture where everyone belongs. We believe employing a diverse team is key to our success and innovation. StoreLab is continually investing and reflecting on how we can further promote our diverse culture, creating a space for all to be themselves, and feel safe, seen and supported.
There will be 2-3 rounds which we hope to progress with quickly and easily.
- 1st stage - Initial screening call to explain more about the company, role; learning more about your experience, interests and career goals.
- 2nd stage - Competency based interview with fun and creative exercise with our Operations Director and Senior Account Manager.
- 3rd stage - “Who” Round - Final chat with those you will be working closely with to ensure it is a good fit from both sides.